This week I am starting PT Mollie’s virtual training group (VTG). I found out about this over on Dash‘s blog.
The idea of the programme is to help individuals to achieve their goals through helpful articles, tips and a report which is sent out on a weekly basis. The goals the members set have to SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound).
The VTG runs over 8 weeks and during that time the group will share their progress, such as how many goals were achieved and if there is anything a member needs help with, etc.
So here are my goals for over the next 8 weeks:
- Drink at least 2 glasses of water a day
- Run 3 times a week
- Eat a protein bar after exercising
- Take daily chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine supplements and cod liver oil supplements
- Work on my core at least 3 times a week
- Do more than 20 full press ups
- Do at least one chin up
- Run half marathon distance again (my running legs are a bit rusty)
What are your goals for the next couple of months?