So where have I been all this time you are thinking, right? Well, 2012 for me was a fantastic year filled with excitement, travelling, visiting 4 new places (2 new countries), setting up my own business, achieving some amazing dreams (climbing, completing a marathon etc), having lots of fun (seeing Chemical brothers in Italy, Prodigy at the Brixton Academy and drunken nights out), but it was also filled with heartache and great change. Fortunately I am now back on my feet and I feel positive that my life will be even better than it was before.
I am back on the blog and will fill you in on my climbing adventures, including Mont Blanc, Mount Teide and the Dolomites, but for now I want to start looking at my goals for 2013:
– Blog more – I love blogging and sharing stories and tips, but I’ve lacked motivation and passion lately and now that it’s back I want to share again.
– Run more – running has taken a back seat latterly in 2012 and I want to change that in 2013. I’m planning on signing up for a trail running camp in the Alps in September so I need to prepare for that. I still have the Brighton Marathon in April so training for that is starting this week.
– Do more fun things – I want 2013 to be a year of visiting the theatre more, attending more gigs, and going out with friends.
– Travel more – places we plan on going this year are Romania and the carpathian mountains (booked), Crete to relax and do some hiking (booked), Budapest (not yet booked), and Chamonix for trail running course (not yet booked).
– Get involved in more charity work – I’d like to go to Africa this year and help out an HIV/AIDS charity.
So what have you got planned for 2013?