- Climbing the Dolomites and visiting Venice (leave on Saturday morning)
- Earning my first wage as a self-employed person and buying a pair of Louboutins to celebrate (or a pair of La Sportiva B3 boots!)
- Upping the training for Mont Blanc – I’m planning more running and upper body work mixed with climbing
- Seeing my new kitchen, bathroom and conservatory (work starts next week)
- Buying one of these cute chicken houses and getting a few more bantam hens
- Climbing Mont Blanc and seeing the view from the summit
- Booking my next adventure – I’m thinking Kilimanjaro in December if anyone wants to join me? I’m going to try and do on the cheap and Aconcagua in January/February
What are you looking forward to?