– Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
I love this song. Partly because of the lyrics at the start that are very apt when running – “Feet don’t fail me now. Take me to the finish line.” and partly because I do love her haunting voice.
– Safri Duo – Played Alive This is just an absolute belter of a tune. That is all!
– Lilly Allen – The Fear
I’m not sure why, but this song got me through the Brighton half marathon so now I love it and associate it with running.
– Ebeneezer Goode – The Shamen
It just makes me chuckle and is an absolute classic.
– Example – Changed the way you kissed
Great baseline, great lyrics – perfect for towards the end of a run as a little pick me up.
– Empire of the Sun – We are the people
Just because this is probably my all-time favourite song and makes me happy.
What are your power songs?