Thank you so much Megan at Food & Fitness for awarding the Divas with the Versatile Blogger Award!
First off, I need to give you 7 random facts about me that you might not know about:
- I have my skydiving license – I decided about 8 years ago when I’d finished university to get my license after doing a charity tandem skydive. I got given a tax rebate and within a month I’d booked up to learn in Spain.
- I hate bananas – The smell, the taste, the look of them. They just fill me with dread! Bleurg!
- I love spicy food, but I can’t eat it as I have acid reflux.
- My favourite colour is blue – every room in my house ends up being blue in some way without me even trying.
- I love Chorizo – I eat chorizo nearly every day (only a little bit though as it’s not great for you!).
- I can juggle – I’m actually pretty good at it and at one stage I could juggle 4 balls at a time.
- My favourite film is Back to the Future – I have seen it about 100 times, but I still love it.
And here are the 15 blogs I would like to award this to:
- My love affair with running
- From snickers to marathon
- The road to marathon
- Circus mums
- Pretty fit
- With Anna
- Drink run yoga
- L-jay health
- Words from the sole
- Run Angel, run
- Black dogs and barbells
- Who runs the world
- Steve jogs
- Run DMT
- Reliable plodder